At Cache4 IT, we like to find out what you need first. We try to futureproof you as far as possible too, asking questions and anticipating what you might need in future. When we've got a clear picture of your current needs and potential requirements, we come up with a computer networking solution that’s best for you.
Your solution may include a mix of personal computers or laptops. These will be connected by networks which include print and storage devices linked by high speed connections on data cable, existing telephone lines or optical fibre.
- Local Area Networks: LANs connect devices within a small area - usually cabled.
- Wireless networks, using the WiFi in your building to connect the different computers and peripherals,
- Cloud solutions, where you’re connected to data storage computers and Office 365 and One Drive systems rather than holding everything on your machines.
- Storage area networks where you have a server in your business network. This gives you data storage, retrieval and replication as well as multiple disk arrays and interconnected technology.
- Alternatively, we can support you in decommissioning a server-based network and migrating to a cloud-based solution.
We like to keep things simple, even when your system is complex and we can support you in increasing processing power or data storage or both.